Why a Home Inspection?
A professional home inspection is your best tool when it comes to making the most of your home investment. Whether you are buying or selling, an objective professional inspection will provide you with the important information that you can use.
If you’re buying, you want to know that the home you’re considering is safe and sound. You want to avoid unwelcome and costly surprises. If you’re selling your home, you will need to make full disclosure of any and all deficiencies. You’ll want to know what, if any, repairs to make so you can market your home most effectively. Whichever side of the “For Sale” sign you’re on, a quality home inspection is essential.
BUYERS AND SELLERS BENEFIT FROM A QUALITY HOME INSPECTION
Realtors recommend that buyers and sellers obtain professional home inspections for their own protection. Home inspections have become a “must have” for homebuyers and valuable marketing tool for sellers.
Here’s why. An independent home inspector is completely objective.
Buyers want to know that a home is safe, structurally and mechanically sound, and free of health risks. Our home inspector’s visual evaluation will provide a solid foundation of knowledge about the home, its components and systems. In addition to reporting any deficiencies or potential failures, our home inspector will include maintenance tips and other information to help you protect your investment.
For the seller, our home inspector will conduct a comprehensive visual inspection – inside and out. The inspector’s report will identify deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers. It will include recommendations for repairs that may enhance the marketability of your home. A professional home inspection can help you sell your home faster at the highest possible price. A pre-sale inspection is a valuable marketing tool.
Our comprehensive home inspection includes visual evaluation of nearly 400 different items that affect the safety, condition and value of a home.
Our Inspection Service Includess:
- Work exclusively for the customer.
- We provide an in depth visual evaluation with reports of the structure, system and components of the home.
- Follow nationally accepted ASHI standard of practice.
- Reports via email.
- Competitive pricing and E&O insured and ASHI Certified inspectors (not inspections) ensures peace of mind.
Before You Buy or Sell
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, you want answers to these important questions before entering into a transaction.
- Is the home safe to live in?
- Are the mechanical systems in proper operating condition?
- Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Are components installed in a professional manner?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Our professional home inspection will provide you with comprehensive visual evaluations of the interior and exterior of the home. You will receive a detailed, understandable report that you can use to make important decisions.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME INSPECTOR IS ALMOST AS IMPORTANT AS CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME.